Mom always said that she wanted her ashes spread somewhere...but I could never think of any place that I thought would be perfect. I did a little thinking about this and desided that the best thing to do would be to spread a little of her ashes in every country that I go to. We thought that this would very much honor her!! So here I am in New Zealand four years after she was taken home...I hope I found the perfect spot to start our journey! I was very blessed by a friend of mine that hiked to the top of the mountian with me and prayed for me so that I wouldn't have to face this alone(Thank you so much!!). It was amazing...not only is it beautiful up there, but knowing how much this would please Mom, brought something to my heart that I cannot put into words. Thanks to all of you who prayed for me and my family on that day...we really appreciate it. HOPE IS EVERYWHERE!!!
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Hope is Everywhere!!!
Mom always said that she wanted her ashes spread somewhere...but I could never think of any place that I thought would be perfect. I did a little thinking about this and desided that the best thing to do would be to spread a little of her ashes in every country that I go to. We thought that this would very much honor her!! So here I am in New Zealand four years after she was taken home...I hope I found the perfect spot to start our journey! I was very blessed by a friend of mine that hiked to the top of the mountian with me and prayed for me so that I wouldn't have to face this alone(Thank you so much!!). It was amazing...not only is it beautiful up there, but knowing how much this would please Mom, brought something to my heart that I cannot put into words. Thanks to all of you who prayed for me and my family on that day...we really appreciate it. HOPE IS EVERYWHERE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
God is so honored by your heart which brings glory to Him and pleases Him! Keep TRUSTING!! M & P
HOPE...
You are too wonderful...and this experience is perfect in every way. So proud of you and LOVE YOU THISSSSSS MUCH!
Megs
Hey lovely!!
I just wanted to say yes I concur, "Hope is EVERYWHERE"...God is so great! I'm so proud of you! Words can not express how you are helping me grow in my faith through your experiences and your williness to challenge yourself. I love and miss you dearly! Keep your head up! Until we talk again..Hugs and Kisses.
Always,
Azzy
Post a Comment