Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Father Heart of God


"LET GO" seems to be the theme for me these days!!! I think I have had 8 or 9 people say that to me without being prompted and often without knowing much about me. Let go...let go of what?? After spending a week on the Father Heart of God, I figured it was about time I let go the pain and grief that I have let define me for years. And allow the love of God to shape me back into the person He intended me to be. Easier said than done though!!!! HA!! There is a long journey in front of me, I know...but I am learning to allow God to carry those burdens, pains and fears that He never wanted me to carry in the first place. Please pray for me as I rediscover my identity in Christ and trust Him to fill and restore me! Much Love to You All!!!

No comments: