well...why not...it's kinda fun!! I agreed to go skydiving with Erin once she was done with her senior seaon...now I am hooked! Thanks alot Erin...skydiving isn't exactly the most economical addiction! I thought that it would be a good idea (most of you will disagree) to try to skydive in every country that I have the opportunity to visit. So last week when I was in Mexico with G-Ma, Pops, and Uncle Kevin I figured I might as well go for it. Actually, I wasn't going to do it, but G talked me into it. However, they all refused to join me!!! They did sit on the beach and wait for me to land. So anyway, this plane made the last one that I jumped from look like a 737....it was tiny! Dad will probably laugh, because I am sure that the one I jumped from in Mexico was the same size or bigger than the ones he had to jump out of. Anyway, when I jumped in Alabama I have to admit that I closed my eyes when I got to the door. I just couldn't look down with 14000 feet between me and the earth! Once I was out of the plane and it was too late to chicken out I opened my eyes. Well, this time I did not have that option becuase we actually had to get out of the plane onto this little bitty step and jump from there. So I actually did look down and kept my little eyes open the whole time!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I'm not sure that there is a better way to see God's creation! It was so beautiful!!!!! I reckon New Zealand is next on the list!!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know why you should jump out of a perfectly good plane- it's so fun & exciting! You should jump out of a lot of perfectly good planes. You can create a skydiving resume to send out. I Love You & miss you!
bushby. roommate.
i found you!
Bush, u rock!! U r, I think, the bravest woman I know.
They skydive in Fiji? I mean, do they have runways on those little islands?
Let's jump out of a plane when you get back...I hear British Columbia is gorgeous! Those Canadians must skydive up there. U inspire me.
BUSH!! whats up women... can i just say that u r nuts! BUT, still very muched loved. im glad that ur having great and powerful experiences..can't wait to see what happens next! love and miss ya bud...!
Post a Comment