....well, at least for now this is my home!!! For the next five months or so I will be living on the Pacific Link! There are about 40 people living on this ship....I think 24 girls...with 3 showers. HA!!! So the living quarters are extremely small! I live in a little...i guess you could call it a room...with 3 other people. I have a little "bunk" type area that I sleep in...it has a tiny little cabinet that I can put a few books in and stuff. It is a pretty cool little setup!!! The ship has a pretty good size lobby that we have our classes in...we also spend a good bit of time just hanging out in there. We have a projector that we can watch movies on. And this is the best spot for the wireless signal!! Guess I will be in here a good bit!
Anyway, things are great so far!! Lots of new faces to learn and it will be an adjustment trying to learn how to live with 40 people....40 pretty cool people that are in love with God! The director talked alot this morning about how much they as a staff prayed for each and how it is not by accident that we are here. That was really good for me to hear, as it was hard to come this far away. So as hard as it will be sometimes to be so far away from all of you that I love dearly, I know this is where God wants me to be!!! I am so excited to see what God is going to teach me! More to come very soon!!! Much Love!!!!
5 comments:
I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU AND I am happy to hear that you are doing well. Looks like a pretty small space Bushy...hmmm..good luck with that. Ha ha...just kidding my lil senorita. YOu will be wonderful and the experience will be amazing. I will be writing and checking this often to keep up with you!!!! MEGS
Hey chick! Looks like a blast! Don't forget to watch the water swirl the opposite way in the toilet and look at the new stars in the sky (being south of the equator). Your bed looks like the perfect place to de-bunk some old ideas. . . haha. Love ya, Kaye
Bush, I am so proud of your blog! You must keep us up-to-date!!!! I had no idea that you were going to be on a boat...I know you will have a great time and those people are in for a great surprise having you on board!!! Thinking and praying for you daily.
Sheila
What an awesome place you will be living for the next 5 months. You have your own little prayer closet-besides the fact that you share it with three others. Enjoy the beauty around you and the new friends you are making. Soak up the abundance of God's love. We miss you and are praying fervently for you!!! Madre, Bekah and Pops
I am so proud of my "favorite" niece...You will make such a difference in the people's lives that you will touch. Had so much fun with you in Cabo....."HOPE" forever........God bless and love ya.....
Post a Comment