Monday, March 19, 2007

Tools




On our way back from Tarawera Falls we got not one, but two flat tires! Wow...what are the chances of that??!?! The first one we had to pull over and put the spare tire on...which was a bit of a challege since we could not find the jack. God's favor is a great thing...some nice man stopped and let us use his jack....we were also blocking his driveway, so I guess he didn't have too much choice but to help us! ha. Anyway, then just outside of town Lori noticed that we were losing air in the other rear tire. This time it really was the favor of God as we pulled into a gas station that had a service station in the back and we got there just before it closed. We got both tires fixed and it was there that I found the biggest wrench I have EVER seen! Hope all is well on that side of the planet!

2 comments:

Mas said...

Nice wrench! Hope, I'm so happy for you...it's amazing what God is doing in your lives over there...

Rachel :) said...

i kept having this day dream where I remembered to wish you a happy birthday, but finally i have realized it was a dream, and now I've missed your day. so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hope it was awesome!